Friday, November 14, 2008

Mommy Aries








So yesterday I was looking at my astrology stuff and just reading about what us "aries" are like and just find it very interesting how dead on it is about me. Even the negative stuff. lol. But one thing that really stood out was it said "Arians are highly devoted to their children, even to the point of laying down their own lives, so that they might live. You will not find a more defensive and loving parent in all the zodiac." And for those of you who know me well enough you know how paranoid I am about my babies!!! I mean Im sure most parents would lay down their own life for their children.... but I can see me being more protective of my kids then most. Like Benjamin is 2 yrs old now and has really never been out of my site besides when I had surgery and when I had Anderson. I always say I want to leave them with someone to do something with Vic sometimes... but when it comes time I just cant leave them. I just thought that was funny that it said that!

2 comments:

Jessica T. said...

I believe that is calle Paranoya!lol... Just kidding.

Renee said...

Hey! Welcome to the world of blogs! It's sooooo much easier to keep up with people this way. Except Barb...she sucks at keeping hers updated!